Since April #FQ19 Festival Passes (& Camping) are SOLD OUT! Thanks to all of you!
To protect everyone who hasn’t got a festival pass yet from overpriced tickets and ticket fraud, we have saved a limited number of festival passes. From now on you can register for our ticket lottery and thereby have the weekly opportunity to win the right to buy a maximum of 2 tickets per person for € 189,99 per pass. We want all of you to have the most positive festival experience at FM4 Frequency Festival 2019. First raffle starts end of May.
For all available ticket categories – especially day tickets (no camping option) please go to bit.ly/FQ19tix
- By registering for our Ticket-Lottery using your full name and e-mail address you will have the chance to win the right to buy a maximum of 2 festival passes (€ 189,99 each) per person every Monday. There will be 10 raffles (with 200 tickets each) until the festival. One registration is sufficient to participate for all 10 raffles.
- Winners will be contacted every Monday. The first raffle starts on May 20th.
- If you are one of the lucky winners you will receive an e-mail containing a code which can be used to buy 2 festival passes. These codes are only valid for 7 days (Mo 00:00 – Sun 23:59) and will expire after this deadline. All winners are not able to take part in another Ticket-Lottery raffle.
- You can win the RIGHT to BUY tickets, not the tickets themselves.
- You have to register to take part. Thereby we can contact all winners can contact and prevent repeated participation.
- If you do not use your code the first time you were picked as a winner, you will not be able to take part in future raffles.
Why are we doing this?
The Ticket-Lottery should protect you from the ticket black-markets, which usually establish themselves very quickly once events are sold-out. Many people will try to sell over-priced tickets on platforms such as Willhaben, Facebook, Viagogo and others. In the worst case these tickets might even be invalid. These are things that we want to prevent, because you deserve a positive festival experience from beginning to end.